- optimistic a) indecent
- hard-working b) silly
- intelligent c) persistent
- decent d) ugly-
- just e) lazy
- beautiful f) unjust
- g) pessimistic
- ugly-beautiful, optimistic-pessimistic
- intelligent-silly, just-unjast, lazy-hard working, decent-indecent
ODD word persistent
Open the brackets and put the verb into the correct tense.
- Our family (save) money for a new car by the end of the year.
- If you (catch) the taxi, you (meet) Mary at the station.
if you catch the taxi ,you will meet Mary at the station.
- Father told us that he (buy) the tickets the day before.
Father told us, that he bought the tickets the day before.
- The girl (water) her flowers in the morning.
The girl waters her flowers in the morning.
- This time tomorrow they (sit) in the train on their way to Chicago.
This time tomorrow they will sit in the train on their way to Chicago.
- Many reporters (come) to the conference yesterday.
Many reporters came to the conference yesterday.
- Don’t shout! My son (sleep).
Don’t shout! My son is sleeping.
- He already (break) his new bicycle.
He has already broken his new bicycle.
Characterize a person.
- Steve isn’t afraid of dangerous situations. He is brave boy.
- Ann can’t stop talking. She is very talkative.
- Bogdan hates spending money. He is economy.
- Kate is friendly and enjoys being with other people. She is sociable.
- Harry never tells a lie. He is fair-minded.